Wine & Liquor Tastings
Liquor Tasting Events with the Wine Country:
Vodka & Gin Seminar
Through out the year we offer a variety of tasting events that feature different liquors and spirits. These are hosted by Jeremy Dugan, the liquor buyer from The Wine Country and besides being a lot of fun, they are extremely educational.
Our next one is an informative and delicious seminar focusing on artisanal Vodkas and Gins, many crafted in the U.S. We’ve long wanted to feature the wide variety of gins, and Jeremy wanted to add his latest discoveries in craft vodkas in the intimate setting of our Prix Fixe dining room.
We recommend eating a light dinner before the tasting so we are offering a 10% discount on meals for attendees of the Vodka & Gin Seminar
Wednesday July 29th 8:00-9:30 p.m.
Only $35 per person plus tax & gratuity
2018 Wine Events
Join us at Delius for these amazing wine events in 2018:
- March 28th – Joyce Vineyards Wine Dinner
- May 30th Nine North Wine Dinner - featuring Winemaker Charles Hendricks
- June 14th Madiera Wine Dinner (Cohosted by the Wine Country)
- June 21st Summer of Riesling Begins
- July 18th Clos Pepe Wine Dinner
- July 20th Wine Bus Trip (Please note: new date)
- August 29th German Wine Dinner
- September 26th Oktoberfest Beer Dinner
- October 19th Passport Wine Tasting
- November 21st Wine Dinner